Grand Mesa Publications is announcing its
Young Band Composition and Arranging contest for 2023
- Anyone may submit up to two works for this contest
- Submissions may be by e-mail or hard copy. Full score and recording are required, and the recording may be live or MIDI.
- Only non-published original works or arrangements in public domain may be submitted
- Submissions must be at the grade 1, 2, or 3 level.
- There will be a first and second place cash prize at each level, and a Grand Prize winner, for a total of 7 prizes at the following rates:
- Grand Prize-$1000
- First Prizes-$500
- Second Prizes-$250
- Submission Deadline: September 15, 2023.
Announcement of winners
All prize winning compositions will be announced on January 1, 2024 and published by Grand Mesa Music Publishers in 2024. Initial cash prizes will apply toward future royalties. All winning compositions and arrangements will be recorded by the University of Northern Colorado Wind Ensemble, Dr. Wesley Broadnax, Conductor.
How to Enter
Option 1 - Upload electronic submissions using the form below
Option 2 - Send hard copies to:
Grand Mesa Music Publishers
312 Country Club Park Rd.
Grand Junction, CO 81507
Send questions and other inquiries to Walter Cummings, Owner, firstname.lastname@example.org